Tuesday, November 24, 2015

"May I see your I.D.?"

The police sent me a picture of me speeding. So I sent them a picture of a check. They sent me a picture of handcuffs.

I swear we were just minding our business doing some shopping at Botanical for some trees when these cops came up to us and asked: " May I see your I.D.s, please?"

Of course you don't tell that to Zeekeee, after all he is Vinny's brother and I must say some characteristics run in the family. So Zeekeee answers,"Oh do you realize who I am? If you don't leave now you gonna be writing tickets for those who left the poop droppings in the park."
Needless to say we got away with this and the cops said have a nice afternoon we have some trees to harass. 

Botanical is a beautiful nature reserve and park that you can escape to within Second Life. It offers a wide range of plants, trees and flowers to satisfy even the most exacting landscaper.

I highly recommend this, the quality of items are superb.





No comments:

Post a Comment