Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Lakeside-revisted


“If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.” 
― Alfred Lord Tennyson

You may break, you may shatter the vase, if you will, But the scent of the roses will hang round it still.
One of my very best friends in Second Life is Greg. He has remained and comforted me when relationships failed. We all need that one friend we can count on and get his shirt wet from tears. The past month has not been easy on me and I wonder why such drama even exists in second life? I suppose it is because behind each Avatar is a human being who drives it and humans LOVE drama, I think?

Sometimes it is best to just sit down and talk and let it all out. It helps to have a good listening ear such as your best friend. 

What also helps is a beautiful sim to go to and escape to like Lakeside. I used to come here often and it always was beautiful and serene. There are some new spots added to the place and it is worth it to come and check it out.



Lakeside is a romantic place where you can lose yourself very easily. Don't hesitate to come and visit this lovely place. Bring your friend, some tissues and let it all out. Maybe you just want to smile and feel happy? This is the place :)

No comments:

Post a Comment