Sunday, September 3, 2017

REZZ Day and the 7:31

“Anyone can love a rose, but it takes a great deal to love a leaf. It’s ordinary to love the beautiful, but it’s beautiful to love the ordinary” 

Well if that is true I may not be a rose nor a leaf. Today was my REZZ Day. A Rezz Day in Second Life is the day when you logged on for the very first time as your avatar. The day you were born into the "in world" of residents. To some, this is a big day to be celebrated big and to others just another day. Exactly like we would do it in real life. Those of you are roses may be remembered and the leaves may not get those good wishes.

I got this  "Kiss me, it's my rezz day" from a total stranger today. That was not ordinary but very cool. At least I got something. It is the little things that count.

Later that day at the Sunday set at the Basement Club we played the "Travis Train" game and for the first time, we had CANDI guessed the time exactly on the dot...yeah for 7:31. If you are wondering what the game is all about and how to win some lindens, then come by the 6-8 PM SLT set on Sundays at the Basement Club.

Greg landed in the water because of his forgetfulness

ok, I will give him another chance to redeem :)



No comments:

Post a Comment