Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Road Trip

It was time to think about how to spend hours of needless time wasting, but then I got the idea why not go on a "Road Trip"?

So, I unpacked the brand new and I mean NEW out of the box 

'64 SELVAGGIO (which is actually a Mustang).

Now let me tell you about something about this car...OMG it drives like a dream and the package comes in two cars convertible like this one or the closed version and it has tons and tons of controls and color changes. I love it :)You can buy this car here :

CRMC - '64 SELVAGGIO

Let me check the map...yes let us drive Route 12


"Yeah, I said it's all right
I won't forget
All the times I waited patiently for you
I think you'll do (just what) you choose to do
And I will be alone again tonight my dear"

I love the radio in this car....singing along to Calexico-Alone again or"
"Yeah, I heard a funny thing
Somebody said to me
You know that I could be in love, with almost everyone
I think that people are the greatest fun
And I will be alone again tonight, my dear"

Oh yes, plenty of horse power under the hood...Thank you Devon for turning me on...to the car that is :)
And for my next stop? Let's go fight some dragons...coming?


No comments:

Post a Comment