Sunday, July 28, 2019

Not all those who wander are lost

“Every dreamer knows that it is entirely possible to be homesick for a place you've never been to, perhaps more homesick than for familiar ground.” 
― Judith Thurman

Sometimes you do not have to physically travel anywhere, but let your mind travel to places you long to be. Don't let your luggage define your travels, each life unravels differently. During the summer months, I don't travel much but I do travel in my dreams to many places and sometimes to places I have been before as a child or young adult. I treasure those dreams because they are my dreams.

A dream where you were watching the local sights with admiration is a symbol of success. You will succeed in almost everything that you decide to do. If you happened to be in some historical place, this plot means you will somehow make a huge contribution to your own future. Such a dream is a hint that you have to mobilize your powers and try doing what you used to consider impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment