Friday, November 18, 2022

I've got plenty to be thankful for

Hard to believe that the holidays are around the corner. How did this happen? What are you thankful for?

I've got plenty to be thankful forI haven't got a great big yacht ( I do in Second Life )To sail from shore to shoreStill, I've got plenty to be thankful for.

If we just think of those things that we take for granted our list would be so big. As I get older I do not have as much energy to spend the endless hours I used to spend in Second Life. I still enjoy it very much. Your creativity is more important than you may realize and here you can freely be yourself or whatever you like. Be thankful for having internet and a pc that can tolerate Second Life. Oh, that glorious WiFi. 

Make yourself some hot cocoa and be thankful for all you experience here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment