Sunday, September 3, 2023

It's a dead man's party...

 ...coming soon to the Retreat and Basement Club. Every year I try to think of something that will get you hunting for treasures. From pirates' pearls, DB Cooper's money, Grimm tales mysteries to this year's Dead Man's Party.
 

Like every year this event will be free and provides you with many photo opportunities.
The hunt will be announced in a future blog entry, it will be some bone-chilling gifts. (Well, things always look better than they really are, blame the boneheads for that) 

Fall and Halloween are my favorite season and every year I tell myself no you will not go all out and spend your hard-earned Linden dollars on stuff. I was lying, I am decorating and you know you cannot always use the same old stuff. I am looking for skeletons, so if you know some cool shops either on MP or Inworld let me know. Maybe you even want to donate some or let the Retreat rent them from you (free rent is best). 

Either way, it should be fun and my goal is to make people smile. I am not competing with those places that go all out, I am just going for fun and photo-inspired. Stop by the Retreat and get familiar with the setting, the skeletons will come out one by one.




I am a skeleton
Bare bones and air
An unlively specimen
With no reason to care.
My soul has long left me
Just here all alone
Under a tree, I am buried
My grave is my home.
You’re welcome anytime
I’d sure like some guests
Please pardon the grime
And all of the pests.
My soul is off haunting someone, somewhere
I don’t mind, the flowers make it seem like you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment