Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Path of life through time !

My dearest Zeekeee,

Time has to be one of the most treasured gifts anyone can give another person. It is very valuable. I am so very grateful to you for spending time with me here in Second Life but yet the same time is spend in Real Life. 

Life is not a path of coincidence, happenstance, and luck, but rather an unexplained, meticulously chartered course for ONE to touch the lives of others and make a difference in their world.


It does not matter much what we do and create here in this world, but the time we spend together laughing and feeling the joy of life. Nothing seems to matter as those hours pass. We forget about our daily troubles that Real Life wants to create. As we have our time we love and connect in such a way that time stand still so it seems.


I cannot imagine time without you now. I just want to say Thank you and I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment