Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Happy Flag Day!!!

You should never be afraid to raise your flag and be proud of it. So stand tall and repeat after me:

"I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL."

I don't know of any country that does not honor their flag, so before I get too political I support this flag and this country.

Now going back to the regular program...oh yes I had the honor today to be part of the USO show held at Sacred Ground. Thank you 

US Navy Vet for creating that sim.


I must say the show by "THE OUTSIDERS" was amazing. If you missed it you need to check their dance group out.

I was able to video most of the show and will leave some links where you can watch it here:

USO SHOW SACRED GROUND

I also have the honor to create a website for Sacred Ground and as I get more information, I will update that as well. At the moment the grounds on that sim are being worked on and I have been promised to get a view of it fairly soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment