Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Up to no good?

My mother always said when I am not doing anything and I just sit there 'I'm up to no good'. I had to look up that term and in the urban dictionary, it describes it as someone who is acting suspiciously and/or is doing something naughty.


I am always up to good. I write, research, think(maybe some naughty things here). In fact, I wrote this poem a few year back and that was when I had a lot of time on my hand(which is another term I have to research further, darn English confuses me.)


TIME
Use your time you got with thought,
Never waste it on a useless plot.
Whether you are white or black
You get the same amount in fact.

If you procrastinate by day
And only take the time to play
You may soon ask yourself; oh no,
Where did all your time go?

Each day you live and breathe
Be thankful for that time and seize
The moment in your thoughts and mind.
Good things come for those who are kind.

When you are young and new
You never think of time, not you.
But as the years pass by
Time is important and now it does fly.

Today is a good day to start
And do what is in your heart.
Now is the time, the moment of today
So get up and get on your way.

Time stands still when you dream
You fly over rivers it may seem.
So each night take the time
To dream and fly mountain's climb.

Never regret the time that's gone
It never comes back to anyone.
Look forward to the hours you share
With friends and family everywhere.

In the autumn of your life,
Don't forget to kiss your wife.
Seconds now pass quicker, it seems
One day you walk in Heaven's beams.

I better get busy with some home projects before my time runs out...



No comments:

Post a Comment