Tuesday, October 3, 2017

...once upon a time

...the fairytale begins in the world of prims and mesh-fitted hearts.   

Hey, wait a minute, you are not running from this....
Men can be so terrified when you even mention anything about a term that is longer than a football game. My advice is to play it in quarters. One quarter at a time until you have the touchdown.


Greg looks as if his beloved team has lost the game. Smile! It is not that bad baby. You show up, say yes and relax.

Close your eyes and I will make your dreams come true.

Ok, ready? Let us go and do this :)


You are my dream come true, you are my world, you are the joy in my heart, the laughter in my voice, and the smile on my face. We compliment each other so beautifully and together we can face anything, we can be comforted in knowing that we will never have to face it alone.


Not just for this moment, not for an hour, or day, or year - I will always love you.

I promise to hold our love as a love everlasting.


No comments:

Post a Comment