Sunday, February 25, 2018

Rewards of effort

"Teachers are sort of faced with a thankless task, because no matter how good they are, unless they find a way to personally rationalize the rewards of their effort, nobody else is really going to do it for them en masse."                               Julius Erving   

I think it is so true, being a teacher in real life you look for rewards, so today I decided to give me this Best Blogger award. There is nothing extraordinary about my blog. I do not blog about fashions and get free items to describe them to you and tell you where to get them and just find out that they are too costly or do not even exist anymore.  What I do blog about is what I see and experience in second life which is a little connected to real life. 

Seriously you have to give yourself credit at times. Know and feel that you have done good. It is not about how many people follow you, but it is about that one person who you made smile. Even a small moment of happiness will relief stress. And you know what stress does to your body. 

I enjoy creating art here and in real life and that was the reason I came here in the first place. Whatever you do, do it the best you can and keep learning about it, but the most important part of it is to enjoy it and feel proud of what you created. Reward the efforts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment