Friday, June 22, 2018

I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist or maybe NOT?

There is always new stuff to buy and pretty the place up. Why not? This is great therapy to go shopping so I was told. But today I saw something that give the term "Over-the-shoulder boulder holders" a new meaning. What I saw today was so ugly she’d make a freight train take a dirt road and I may need therapy after this.

What are some of these people thinking. Oh yes of course an avatar can be anything, but please stay at your own parcel with that thing and not come shopping. That is why they have marketplace.
Not only were those breasts bigger than the new year's ball but what was under there was even more shocking. I don't truck with that.
You can't tell me that someone really likes that? I mean really? I wanted to knock the pee-walling duck do out of her or is it a him?

Alright, that is it I am checking myself in. I am gonna send the bill to the Lindens for allowing this. They should have at least warned all those who were close by.



No comments:

Post a Comment