Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Vacation is all I ever wanted!

Finally the day arrived and vacation time is here.I only packed a few things for the trip and I am ready to check into the DOX hotel. I can hardly wait to explore and look around and meet other vacationers.


you're the happy place in my mind,
and nothing can change that

you're where i can hide away
when everything around me turns to shit

this imaginary vacation in my head
is always free to visit
when everyone else fails me

but what am i supposed to do
when it's hell to think of you?

It is nice to be able to just sit and relax and enjoy the scenery. Vacations should be like that. You sit and relax, not filled with plans of what to do and what to explore. 

Every time I leave
I forget why I stay
But every time I come back
I can't remember why I went away.

I know it's better for me there,
Away from my real life
And I just wish that I could stay
Away from all this strife.

But I've got all these damn attachments
And things I care about
So I can never really leave
Because it seems it's you I can't live without.


No comments:

Post a Comment