Saturday, March 21, 2020

The ME generation

So, here I am when the time for real-life was limited and now there is all of a sudden all the time.

What puzzles me is that people are so ignorant and do not always hold themselves on social distance. Is humanity really so dumb? I know it is Spring and you want to enjoy the sunshine, but do you not get it that there is a crisis happening? I am mainly concerned with my fellow Germans who I see on television still out there doing what they are doing. Is it really that hard to think? How can you be so egotistic and not see or hear the warnings?


What these, the dumbest of all humans are doing is very selfish and they risk the lives of others and also what we treasure the most our freedom. I see the young who believe none of them will be affected, the "ME" society as I call them. I'd rather be a Boomer and have some common sense. 

Freedom is a responsibility that these humans cannot cope with. They do not have the brain cells because they have been suffering from a far more dangerous virus...the "What about me" or also known "Me first".

Sure being locked down as people from the government sounds like a nation that is under a dictatorship, BUT right now it is the only way we can flatten the curve. If you could just grow a small amount of sense and listen and follow the direction we have been given, it could maybe save your dumb ass.



Here is something I read and maybe it is good advice, although I have no proof it is true: The virus is killed by ultraviolet sunlight, and airflow will hasten dehydration. Do not create airflow by turning on building central air systems—you will spread contamination. If there are windows, open them wide and leave them open whenever weather conditions allow. If there are curtains or shades, open them and let sunlight pour in.

There you go, my five cents as it may be worthless to the Me Generation but maybe have some value to the rest of us who still have some common sense. 
#staythefuckhome #flattenthecurve

No comments:

Post a Comment