Thursday, December 30, 2021

Owl always love you art exhibit

Woot, Just in time for the new year to start, I created a new art exhibit at the Retreat Gallery.
I have always admired owls and I often draw and paint them. I collect owls and owl postcards in real life as well as in Second Life. 

I am grateful to all those creators who have handcrafted owls into Second Life. Thank you!!!

Throughout the Retreat, you will find an owl here and there. See if you can figure out how many there are.

You will find a selection of different media art in the gallery. I often draw and paint at work and sometimes it is not professional art supplies, but hey you can make beautiful art even with that. I teach the children how to paint and draw in simple steps.

Have a wonderful new beginning in 2022...

"An owl is the wisest of all birds because the more it sees, the less it talks."- Christie Watson.


No comments:

Post a Comment