Saturday, January 1, 2022

Welcome 2022

“No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” 

Life is like a book, each new year's day is like a new chapter. Let's see what you can write this year.

There were so many celebrations here in Second Life on New Year's Eve. I hope you found one that made you smile and laugh. I know many of you make resolutions for the new year and my wish for you is that they all get accomplished. The last 2 years have been challenging for all of us and thanks to Second Life to have a safe place to go and be social. It truly has been a blessing. I used Second Life in photography to make Google Slides for my students in real life. Who would have thought that my evening life would become something that I can use in my professional life? 
Second Life also helped me with my art to get more inspired to paint and draw and create new exhibits for others to enjoy. Many of my art pieces I have converted into postcards and some of my Second Life friends received a "real" copy of them. The postcards were also inspired by Second Life when I saw an exhibit there and quickly signed up for Postcrossing and then started to send out my art. What will I do next? I know one thing I will be looking to see what I can learn from Second Life and then use it in my real life.

There will be laughter, music, and lots of creation. Make it a habit to spend time with friends who make you laugh. And then return the favor by sharing funny stories or jokes with those around you.

I will try to take a little more time to write in my blog entries, the last month was a bit challenging with being sick and near covid scares and still trying to recover from it all.

Have a wonderful happy beginning of 2022, come and see me in Second Life at the Retreat and Basement Club.

No comments:

Post a Comment