Saturday, June 18, 2022

Alive and Kicking


Chameleons mostly live in the rainforests and deserts of Africa. The color of their skin helps them blend in with their habitats. Chameleons that hang out in trees are usually green. Those that live in deserts are most often brown. Lucky for us here in Second Life, you can see them close up, like this colorful example at the Retreat. No worries, he is caged and gets his food.

Come and relax in the calm forest-like environment behind the Retreat gallery. I didn't sell it after all and revamped it, so I can enjoy the beauty that always existed here in SL.

I hope people will check it out and take many pictures of the place. There are many things to discover all around it. You just have to look for them :)

I had initially planned to have a Summer Fair at the Retreat and I asked some creators if they wanted to participate, but I guess I am not famous enough and was totally ignored. Sad but true not even a rejection IM. Oh well, so much for that. I know what to buy and not to buy.

Anyway, stop by and also visit the Basement Club, we are still hopping here and have sets M-F. Four of our DJs will be performing at the SLB19 this year, which is amazing.

Until then, be good and kind to each other, you never know what the person on the other side of the screen is going to and what their breaking point is.




No comments:

Post a Comment