Saturday, March 18, 2023

The 7th Anniversary of the Basement Club

It is hard to believe that the Basement Club has been around for seven "lucky" years. This year like last year and some years before I build a special set for that week's event. Right now you can preview the set, but before you do, you have to find the seven tickets in the Basement Club.

The theme comes right out of the movie "Back to the Future" and the prom night "Enchantment under the sea", but with a little twist of aliens we all love so much here at the Basement Club. The entertainment will be the fabulous DJs we have. The music of course will be unique and different as always spiced with that Indie style flavor. 

Some people ask me why do you do this, the Basement Club and the Retreat hunts? For what reason? My answer is simple because I like doing it and I can. I don't care if people come (of course it is always more fun to see them enjoy the art of second-life creations) or if they fill the place up. Either way, it brings me joy and that is what life is all about in real life and in second life.

So, I hope you go and look for the special tickets in the Basement and get a gift for each one and also the landmark to the special set.

You know it will be fun to do this little mini-hunt. The anniversary is from April 3-7, 2023. The mini-hunt is open NOW, so enjoy :)

Currently, we have DJs M-F starting at 6PM and if you would like to DJ here and play your favorite music, please feel free to apply. An application can be found at the door entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment