Sunday, April 16, 2023

“Peace is liberty in tranquility.”

 The real-life world is so full of drama daily and I am very relieved that I have second life to escape to. Things can be so very peaceful and serene here and that may be the balance you need to be able to return to the world and function.

In a way, it is magical how it can transform you back to a peaceful and calm person, that second life. It reminds me of the lyrics by John Lennon: "Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us, only sky. Nothing to worry about at all. 

Don't get me wrong, you can find drama here too, but why would you want to? 

Albert Einstein. “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

I was recently asked by a co-worker why I keep coming here and what is the attraction? It is the tranquility that I find here that puts my mind at ease. I put on my headset and I decide if I want it quiet or loud and if I want to shut the real world out for a moment or if I want to listen in to both. Most of the time I just want some quiet moments and I can have them here.

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. Second Life makes me happy and hey none of the food I eat here, ever makes me gain a pound.

Wishing you all a peaceful and tranquil time in second life so you can deal with the wild wild west outside. Stay calm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment