Saturday, August 5, 2017

Happy Birthday to me !!!

The picture was taken at the Chapel at the Retreat
I try to be many things to people, but sometimes friendship is not enough. Today on my real-life birthday I reflect on the past year. I feel good, I really do, because those who walked away are still fighting their battle of being themselves. 

Remember :

The hardest battle you're ever going to fight is the battle to be just YOU!!!

That is a very powerful statement and especially for those of us who use second life to hide away from ourselves. Be You, do not divide yourself into several avatars...just be YOU. I must say I am feeling great about the fact that I do not have avatar after avatar running around deceiving people. When you deceive you are never true to yourself. Be YOU!!!

Thank you google :)

No comments:

Post a Comment