Sunday, August 20, 2017

Yasminia

at the cemetery 
If you have a little time, I recommend vising the sim Yasminia. This is a peaceful coastal place with plenty of country charm as well. I would say a photographer's paradise.
Come and visit the small chapel and the cemetery, it is very peaceful. 
Cemeteries by Alessio Tummolillo
I kill time in cemeteries. 

Sticky, humid cemeteries in the summer.
Golden, dead cemeteries in the fall.
Barren, watchful cemeteries in the winter.
Greeting the new dead in the spring.

When I have time to kill, I do it in mausoleums, sepulchers, graveyards.
I use, abuse, and muse over the refused, when I have time to kill.

To remind myself I’m alive.
To remind myself I’ll die.
To remind myself to remember I’ll be forgotten.
To remind myself I’ll be
      Reduced to ashes
      Behind marble plaque
      Underground.
      Thrown in the sea,
      Where I’ll rest for eternity.

Just to remind myself I’m not alone.
That we’re all headed to the Sunset Limited.


I plan to return here very soon and take some more photographs of this beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment