Here are a few mental and physical self-care ideas you can (realistically) incorporate into your day:
- Take 3 deep breaths when feeling stressed
- Get 15 minutes of sun on a lunch break
- Have a quick, 20-minute nap to recharge the mind
- Journal your thoughts for 15 minutes a day
- Watch your favorite funny YouTube video for a midday laugh
- Listen to your favorite music for 20 minutes. No texting or browsing — just you and the music.
- Meditate for 10 minutes a day. Clear your mind. Don’t hold onto or push any ideas away — accept them and move on.
- Go on a 30-minute walk. Notice the world. Notice the part you play in it.
- Drink more water by keeping a bottle at your desk and always refilling when empty.
- Take a relaxing bath instead of the usual quick shower. Make it an affair. Light candles, play music, prepare a book you don’t mind getting wet.
|I saved you :)|