Saturday, August 18, 2018

As a season ends...don't get stuck in time

As the days grow shorter and summer takes its last warmth of sunshine, I embrace the last days of laziness and daydreaming. Soon the colors will change and the cooler air will call the earth to sleep. 

Every day that passes and every week that flies by eases the memories as they fade just like the green color in the grass we loved running in. Soon Winter will come and the smell of snow fills the air.

Oh, the trigger of time it tricks you, so you have no way to grow. And everything deleted like the past, it will be gone. 

I don't explain the world to you
and I don't explain how women are
what you want to see
you got to look for yourself by far.
I don't wake you, I don't ask you
I don't wear your skin
and for the silence in your tent
my heart beats with a wide grin.

       I am at the water
       and if you want to be with me
       then bring your boat down to the sand
       and for the storm and night
       you got my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment