Sunday, August 14, 2022

Bella's Lullaby

Lover lover weep for me no more I've been right here under the willow...

Mother, mother I think I found my soul while I was hiding under the willow
I've been the portrait of despair despite this hat and badge I wear 
I've been a captive and a coward.

Bella's Lullaby is a place where nature breathes, with many photogenic spots.  Wander among flowers and animals and find your inner peace. This is a really pretty sim with nature all around. Below the willow tree is where I hide the darkest parts of me. They’re hiding underneath the broken lies that I just still believe. 

Below the willow tree is where I sit and hate on my enemies. I drown ‘em in my dreams. I think it’s me who needs some humility. I’m alone here. Can you feel the sun? I do, but I can’t see it. Can you feel the breeze? I don’t, but I believe it.

Below the willow tree I get hung up on my insecurities. Rose-colored dopamine; my soul feels like it could be make believe.

Why not come and visit this lovely place and find some inner peace? I love all these places in Second Life where you can escape from the stress and anxiety that real-life dishes out. It is most definitely a place to boost your mental health. Some people always say Second Life is a game, but it really isn't. It is what the Metaverse should be all about.

And I know & I know what you’re thinking...I like it on my own. But I’ll let you in if you say it’s okay. Below the willow tree, I search to find some sense of identity. This weeping willow tree sits in silence and sheds no tears for me.

Check out Bella's Lullaby Flickr Group filled with some awesome photographs. I know you want to come here and sit down under the willow tree and dream the fears away.

Looking back on the memory of the dance we shared 'neath the stars above. For a moment all the world was right. But how could I have known that you'd ever say goodbye. And now I'm glad I didn't know the way it all would end the way it all would go.

No comments:

Post a Comment