Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Poetry in pictures

 "Poetry is the music of the soul, and, above all, of great and feeling souls."
"Sometimes I understand my own poetry better when I create a picture of it. Thanks to Second Life, I can do it and redo it as many times as I need." ~Anjelikka

Muddle

by Anjelikka
Originally written in 1997
Like confetti scattered around
in my mind of confusion
exploiting my most intangible
thoughts about life and romance.



I obliterate any vague chance
of knights pursuing my existence,
trying to express fond endearments
in their quest of convincing me
to surrender my delicate heart.



Wish and be silent
Forget the violent
Hear the flute
Of the brute
Struggles wither
Do not dither.


To read more poetry come to the 3AM Poetry Cafe. ( I have not updated that site in many years)

No comments:

Post a Comment