Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Sommergewitter

Sommergewitter is a german word for summer thundershowers. They happen a lot in the summer and are a nice way to cool off, for a little bit. Sommergewitter is also a sim that has been around for many years. I have been there often and I love to reflect on the wonderful times I had there. Whether they were sad or happy, they were memories Second Life has preserved for me.

I took many pictures there and I even made a video there about 6 years ago. Wow, how time flies, and another wow for all the great memories. 

Writing a blog and capturing the photographs is a wonderful way to show that these places here in Second Life have been around for a long time and they get better all the time. I love coming here and seeing what new things I can discover and what old things I can see again. 

I hope you go out and visit this beautiful place and make some of your own memories you can look back at.


Another thing I love
Is feeling rain hit my skin
Little drops of heaven
Sinking to within.
I adore these storms
As they emerge from the sky
The clouds getting darker
The wind is whooshing by.


It echoes loud and clear, a thunderstorm passing by. Reverberating within my mind brings with it flashes of confusion, and bolts of newfound understanding, with it, I have lost all sense of identity.
This diverse thunderstorm is new territory, lands desperately for travel & discovery. Who am I? What do I feel is correct? I'm lost wandering through the rain.
Read up on this past blog post I made in 2018 about Sommergewitter. and in 2016






It only happens when I look at you from Anjelikka Kowalski on Vimeo.

(P.S. Greg is still a very good friend of mine, what a good guy he is. I am so lucky to have met him and I wish him all the best Second Life and Real life can offer. )

No comments:

Post a Comment