Monday, October 23, 2023

(Second) Life behind Bars (not the drinking places)

When you first made your Linden Lab account you agreed to the terms of service before you enter the fabulous world of the virtual world. I know most of us never read the fine print and I understand why, it is a lot to read and understand here.

Second Life is generally for adults 18 years and older; however, if you are 13 years of age or older you can use Second Life with some restrictions. So, I do not recommend that anyone under 18 logs into Second Life. Not all people behind the avatar are looking out for your best interest. I do think Second Life is very good of following their terms of service, so be good and follow the rules just like everywhere else
.

Double Trouble
Of course you can roleplay the good and evil here, in fact Second Life has a large community of Role Playing, just look around and find what you like. Only if you like of course. 

Do not disclose your personal information to people unless you fully trust them. It can have consequences and I know this from my own experience. I had twice an angry wife (2 different wives) from the same man call me and cuss me out. So keep your phone number private. I am not saying this happenes to everybody. Many people have met in Second Life and actually met in Real Life and then got married. Just be cautious like you would be in Real Life.
Exercise common sense and your best judgment in your interactions with others.

Ok, so you are still here and have not been frightened away. Good! Go make your account after you read the terms and when you are ready have some amazing fun whether it is music, art, photography, role playing, building and creating, real estate, commerce and so much more. It is all here. No wonder some people have been here for 17- 20 years. 
Always BE GOOD!!!

Dandy wanted to take some Linden Dollars from a bank but that landed us here "behind bars" Crime never pays anywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment