Friday, July 10, 2015

Wedding part 3: The Ceremony


Thank you to Cullen, Vinny's son, who walked me down the isle. I am so glad you are part of our family now. 


We wrote our vows and the ceremony so they would be extra special to us and the wonderful friends and guests present here.

Mags:
 "Zeekeee and Anjelikka have chosen you, those special and important to them, to witness and celebrate the beginning of their life together.
Today, as we create this marriage, we also create a new bond and new sense of family - one that will undoubtedly include all who are present here today.
Zeekeee and Anjelikka, today you choose each other before your friends, to begin your life together. For all the tomorrows that follow, you will choose each other over and again, in the privacy of your hearts.
Let your love and friendship guide you, as you learn and grow together.
 Experience the wonders of the world, even as patience and wisdom calm the restless nature.
Through your partnership, triumph over the challenges in your path.
Through the comfort of loving arms, may you always find a safe place to call home.
Please exchange your vows to each other."


Zeekeee:
"Today, I commit to give my life to you in marriage. 
You are not only my friend but my lover, my co-dreamer and companion. 
With you, I laugh, I smile, and I am able to dream once again. 
You are the only one for me, and from this day fourth I will forsake all others and be bound only to you. Because of my commitment to you, I will love you forever while, making the following promises; I promise not to change via stripping in public, and not beg you for lindens, never rush you when you are adjusting your pixel breasts while trying to fit into a mesh outfit always protect you from your numerous SL ex's, celebrate with you the joys life brings, such as mesh bodies, and kitties, but also stand by you during times of sorrow especially when market place items don't arrive or they are junk and reluctantly, 
I promise to let you dress me for every willow's event.
All joking aside, I promise to encourage and inspire you, to laugh with you, and to comfort you in times of sorrow and struggle I promise to love you in good times and in bad, when life seems easy and when it seems hard, when our love is simple, and when it is an effort. I promise to cherish you, and to always hold you, these things I promise you today and forever.

Anjelikka, I give you this ring to wear with love and joy. 
As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you. 
I choose you to be my wife, my lover and my friend this day and forevermore.
Harey at mekuddeshet li b'taba'at zo k'dat Moshe v'Israel. 
Behold, thou art consecrated unto me with this ring according to the law of Moses and of Israel."

Anjelikka:
"Zeekeee, I promise to be your partner, wife and friend
I promise to mysteriously take three hours to tell you about the new blog entries.
I promise to create a life for us of unexpected and strange adventures
I promise that I will love you
I pledge to listen to your advice, and occasionally take it
I pledge to never take score… even if I'm totally winning
I pledge to always admire your huge, strong, kind and determined heart
I pledge to shoot you in the head if you are ever bitten by a zombie
I pledge that I will love you
I vow to listen, for as long as it takes for you to feel heard
I vow to watch in awe as you kick ass and protect me from weird avatars
I vow to be your unrelenting cheer squad on the days it feels too much to deal with life
I vow to spend your Lindens wisely and on quality items and occasionally on you
I vow that I will love you
I believe that we will be endlessly happy in Second Life as well as in Real Life
I believe there is no time or place I'm more content than when you're close
I believe dreams do come true no matter how old you are
Because of this and so, so much more… I believe that I will always love you

Zeekeee, I give you this ring to wear with love and joy.
As a ring has no end, neither shall my love for you.
I choose you to be my husband this day and forevermore.
Harey at mekuddeshet li b'taba'at zo k'dat Moshe v'Israel.
Behold, thou art consecrated unto me with this ring according to the law of Moses and of Israel."

Mags:
"By the power vested in me by the Second Life Community and in front of all of you here,
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
 Zeekeee, you may kiss your bride."



No comments:

Post a Comment