Saturday, July 29, 2017

The "new" Retreat House

Finally, it is just about complete. The new house here at the Retreat. Although we loved the apartment for all the fun we had in there, we were ready to make the move. The apartment is for rent now by the way, if anybody is interested.

Once I remember where I packed everything of the 100s of items I put into folders, we will be all done. Then again, you are never really done with your home. Each day is a new day and each day brings something new.
We hope to invite all of our friends very soon so they can see the new Retreat home.



You Are My Tomorrow
Blessing That Is You
I Will Always Love You
You Feel Like Home To Me
Memories In My Mind
This Amazing Love
Imperfect Me
Light Inside My Heart
Love Changes Everything
I Promise


No comments:

Post a Comment