Sunday, September 4, 2022

Lutz City of Templemore

I have arrived! Lutz City of Templemore.
Have you ever felt like being somebody else?


Feeling like the mirror isn't good for your health? Every day I'm tryin' not to hate myself but lately, it's not hurtin' like it did before maybe I am learning how to love me more.
Beyond the iron-wrought gates and stone sculptures that usher you past the brick archway lies Lutz City of Templemore. Templemore continues the celebration of Live Music in SL through Lutz City with its amazing ambient and nested stages.

It used to burn every insult, every word but it helped me learn (yeah).
Self-worth I had to earn. So I tried every night to sit with sorrow and eventually, it set me free. I do not care who you see and whom you with, I set myself free.

What a pity we can't be friends.
There are two kinds of pity. One, the weak and sentimental kind, which is really no more than the heart's impatience to be rid as quickly as possible of the painful emotion aroused by the sight of another's unhappiness, that pity which is not compassion, but only an instinctive desire to fortify one's own soul against the sufferings of another; and the other, the only one at counts, the unsentimental but creative kind, which knows what it is about and is determined to hold out, in patience and forbearance, to the very limit of its strength and even beyond.

Der Zug ist abgefahren und Du kannst Dein Schnattchen mitnehmen.


No comments:

Post a Comment