Friday, September 2, 2022

No cloak of red?

October is coming fast and Carlos and I have many cool things planned for the Retreat. 

Just like every year, the Retreat will have a hunt for all residents to enjoy. This year the hunt and story is all about the Brothers Grimm.

The Forest is already there and getting ready for the dark tales. The hunt starts on October 1. In the meantime, you can visit the Retreat Gallery that has the "Little Red Riding Hood" exhibit. You can make up your own mind if the wolf was just misunderstood or if was he the villain.

He knew how to charm alright and convinced Red to give out information that she was told not to give. "Do not talk to anyone", her mother said.

The pictures in the exhibit do not actually depict the wolf as the bad guy but rather as a friend. Maybe? Or maybe Red knew just what to do to trick the wolf. You have to come and make up your own mind and look at the pictures. Please leave me any comments you have after because I would love to hear how you saw and experienced the exhibit. There is no right or wrong to it at all.

Once the hunt starts, there may be a clue in the gallery butt "shhhh", I cannot tell you all of it, not just yet. I love the idea that I can upload my art to Second Life and others can see it. How very cool. If you like what you see and want a copy of any of my art, let me know. I often get asked if I want to sell my art. We can negotiate like Red and the Wolf.




 Feel free to take pictures in your Red and Wolf attire and post them in the Retreat Flickr group. I would love to see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment