Monday, April 17, 2017

Imagine the possibilites

I often ask myself what if we imagine the possibilities if we start of Mondays with dancing. Rather than getting ready for work, let us just dance. (At least for a little bit) 

Imagination is real :)

What is great about Second Life is that you can actually do this, but hey why wait for Second Life when Real Life is not an imagination of your mind, but something that is real.

I think I would like that very much and no it does not involve the acrobatic type of movements (lol, not at my age) but just some swaying to the music. I am doing this right now. Well, somewhat but with my cat.

Then there is the saying: Everything you imagine is real by Picasso. So, in other words, that would make Second Life real and when we dance we are really dancing. 

That also means we are real. I think people who are in Second Life sometimes forget that they are real but represented in their avatar. Of course, we used our imagination to create that avatar, but don't we do this already in real life too. We get dressed in the clothes we bought and have the hairstyle we want because we imagined it and it became real or we made it a reality.

So here it goes...dance on Mondays because imagine the possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment