Saturday, April 1, 2017

Once upon a time....

Not every fairy tale has fairies or mystical creatures of fantasy, some have people. That is why sometimes you just have to look around you and see the colors of the flowers and hear the sounds of the singing birds, feel the wind on your skin. Close your eyes for a moment and imagine yourself there. 

Every time I log into Second Life I am there at that place. It is a magical place for people and their creative minds to meet and dance to their desires. I love being here and dream of you. Yes! You :)

In that book which is
My memory . . .
On the first page
That is the chapter when
I first met you
Appear the words . . .
Here begins a new life

– Dante Alighieri

And for a moment, time is still and we forget the sorrows of life as we know. 

There are days we live
as if death were nowhere
in the background; from joy
to joy to joy, from wing to wing,
from blossom to blossom to
impossible blossom, to sweet impossible blossom.

Li-Young Lee

   ...and so it goes on. Smile always when you think of me and before you do go to sleep and smile again when you wake. I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment