Saturday, June 29, 2024

Do people still have Second Life weddings?



Some years back I offered weddings right here at the Retreat. It is still a beautiful place to have a wedding or pose for pictures.

I am always shocked by how much people charge for these events. Stop by and ask me if you really want to have a wedding. The most I ever charged was L$2500 for the event.
Coming here with your wedding party is free. There is a chapel and place for dancing and even a "the Basement Club" nightclub.

Need music for the event? No problem, a DJ can play the music you like. 
Even if you do not need a wedding and just want to stop by for some wonderful pictures or a place to relax, you will not be disappointed.

See you here :)

Some years back I created a website for the weddings I had here...just so you can see...mind you this is a few years ago.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment