Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Can you describe your dream man's looks?

I am sure every woman and even man knows what their dream guy might look like. Sometimes it is not even the looks but his soul in general. When you have those butterflies, you feel it inside and nothing else matters.

I found out he is a celebrity and starred in films and poems.
I fainted when I saw him. He was glowing a neon green. Perfectly dressed in a potato sack, and who doesn't LOVE potatoes? 
His lair is lit with blacklights in the style of a funhouse. The glow reminds me of going to a Disco; that may be why he calls himself the Boogieman. 

I just love his look, nobody loves a skinny dude. The Oogie Boogie is shaped nice and round and imagine a great big pillow you can just cuddle up with.

I know he smiled at me and said come here. :)

He also has that everlasting smile and I know it was for me when he first set eyes on me. However, I could not tell what color his eyes were because you can tell a lot about eye color. His seemed to be black, but then again it was dark.

I heard that a Halloween Party featured trick-or-treat trails where Oogie helped oversee the candy gathering. There was also a huge release of merchandise based on Oogie, including an Oogie Boogie Bash Sipper, Oogie-inspired funnel cakes, and more.


He told me his familLock, Shock, and Barrel were resting in peace (or did he say they were not resting in peace?) He also wanted to steal my heart, but I think he wanted to show me I was his heart. 

But then he became a bit weird and he said he loves to eat bugs. Yes, juicy bugs that have a lot of meat on them, and demonstrated and showed me how he crunched one up. For me, that was the deal breaker because I did not want to have any bug juice hitting my face. I politely and demurely excused myself got on my broom and flew off. 

Some things appear pretty but they are not.


No comments:

Post a Comment