Saturday, September 7, 2024

Visiting my Neighbors

 Across from the Retreat and Basement Club, I heard some howling, so I wanted to check it out. I thought they must have a new pup and he is upset because the owner is not logged in.

What I discovered was something a bit bigger than a regular dog. Wolves howl to other members of their pack and howl to neighboring packs and lone wolves. This helps them alert outsiders that a territory is occupied.

I was not gonna argue with this big guy, but I wanted to check out the place. There was a sign private property and I saw a security orb in the house. 

  It is ok, I should not be snooping around anyway.

My neighbor's dog is a big wolf, 
Its eyes are so large and green
its tail is almost endless
the longest I have seen.

This is located on Route 12 across from the Retreat, come and say hello to Wolfgang, because he told me his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment