Sunday, August 25, 2024

Forced labor for patience

 I often force Alfred to come into Second Life so I can take pictures. He does not mind, but he also tells me he does not like how long the photoshoot takes.

Things take time to get the right shot. There is lighting and poses to consider and I take more than one picture.

Patience teaches you to be calm and to live in that moment. We forget this. We live in the past or future and we forget the now. 


Whenever I traveled home to Germany I tried to stay in the now and breathe in every drop of the present. It is not always easy, it takes patience to do this. Practice it some time, it can be quite rewarding. This last week I got a lot of inspiration while I was changing the Retreat to Autumn and I really want to make true to some of the ideas. In order to do this I need this little quiet time to enjoy what I do have and how beautiful it all looks. 
Some people may not care about all of this and they are just here, but for me, I want some meaningful experiences and they do not consist of going to Clubs and meeting guys and having some pixelated adult exchanges.

If that is your thing, then do that. You should do what you like, what makes you feel good. For me is to create and then look at it all and wonder, how did all of this come together?

I see this when I take down a parcel and I did just that this past week. A huge portion of the Retreat has been taken down and is not for sale. You have to hurry if you want this land. It is located right by Route 12 in Second Life and is pretty cheap. If there are no buyers, they will be abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment