Friday, August 23, 2024

Too Eary for Halloween Decor?

There is no written rule about when to decorate for Fall and Halloween. We all know that these things are already out in the real world. What I love about Second Life is that I can decorate for these events all year round. You would understand when you experience the hot climate where I live that Fall looks ever so good. And why not? Here I can cool off a little or at least immerse myself into Fall and Halloween.
I love the Fall colors and they remind me of home. When I am here I can have a bit of my childhood home. 

When Autumn comes...
My soul is reawakened –
All my senses being fully restored,
by the crisp bite of a chilly fall evening.
When Autumn comes...
My spirit brightens with the season,
beholding nature’s blazing spectacle of color,
experiencing a cornucopia of awesome wonder!

The colors are always so spectacular and I am not a pink Barbie type of girl.

When Autumn comes...worries simply drop from my mind like leaves falling from the trees,
anticipating their dance with the harvest wind.

So, yes I started decorating for Fall and Halloween at the Retreat. Why not stop by and check it out? I will be adding some of my spooky art pictures in front of the Retreat Gallery as well. 

Do what brings you JOY.
Do not worry about what the neighbors think
.
So, get ready and enjoy the beginning of the second most decorated Holiday of the year not only in Real Life but also here in Second Life. 

You can dress up or not, you can have parties or not. You can buy candies or not. ( I love Halloween candy, but then again I love all candies, especially chocolate ).

On Halloween, you find what makes you happy, and do that. The ultimately free holiday.

There are a million things you can do to celebrate Halloween, and you’ll be celebrating with millions before you, and millions around the world.

What is your favorite Halloween tradition? Let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment