Sunday, July 5, 2015

Value of Time

"Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no delay, no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today."

And therefore we spend every moment we can...together. I like that idea very much.

I don't mind waiting for you, I will do it patiently. I know you are coming. Waiting gives me a chance to think about us and it always brings me a smile.

Make use of time, let not advantage slip.
William Shakespeare


Waiting for Zeek at the Willows

Dancing with you is always a time well spend. We get a chance to be close and to feel each other. The music adds to this. I hope we never stop dancing as we start our life together.


The fireworks were stunning. I love spending the Holidays together with you. I look forward to many holidays as spectacular as the fireworks we saw today.Thank you for spending time with me :)

Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend.
Theophrastus 

No comments:

Post a Comment