Sunday, August 14, 2016

80s- NEW WAVE @ the Basement Club with LIKKA

Thank you to Moon for providing these pictures of my very first time DJing @ the Basement Club.

I will be here every Sunday 6-8PM SLT with a new genre of music. I don't really call myself a DJ, just someone to provide you with music you love or maybe never heard of before. My intention is to turn you on about music.
















































The Basement Club provides a variety of music, so don't forget to come on down on Saturdays when DJ HEATH & LINETTE team up to party with you on the upper level of the club. There are always cash prizes to win and the people who come are like family...friendly and loud and funny. You never know what they discuss in open chat here.




















The Basement Club!!!
Sat 6-8 PM SLT DJ HEATH & LINETTE
Sun 6-8 PM SLT LIKKA

My next genre for August 21, 2016, will be a romantic type of music for you to sway and dance to. There will be something for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment