Monday, April 10, 2017

Who needs a bad DJ? You are fired!!!

There are so many DJs in Second Life, yet not all are good. Of course, they all play music and some of that is great. I am talking about those who are using their DJ status to deceive others so they tip them.

I got this straight from a DJ's mouth: Oh, I work my ass off to get people to this Club, even if I have to flirt with them to get them here. (that is sick in so many ways)



He deceives all the women by telling them he wants to remain single and he is only here to play the music. He complains if you do not tip him. It makes sense now why he wants those tips. There is a girlfriend and she needs the lindens to buy buy buy.

I feel sorry for the many victims still under his spell. They tip him, while he flirts with them and they believe they may have a chance with him. They won't, he is committed to someone else. Or is he really?
...and he prays:

That didn’t happen.
And if it did happen, it wasn’t that bad.
And if it was that bad, that’s not a big deal.
And if it is a big deal, that’s not my fault.
And if it was my fault, I didn’t mean it.
And if I did mean it…
You deserved it.
Amen.

Once this same DJ got irate with me because I blocked someone from my land. He forgot that I am the owner of that land and I get to decide who comes. Nobody really cares if he has a girlfriend...but what I do NOT tolerate is that he was deceiving the women on my land and yes he still is doing the same crap. Just not on my land.

You are fired!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment