Monday, June 18, 2018

That is making me feel like a nose that is being lectured by a fart.

sen·si·tiv·i·ty....a person's feelings which might be easily offended or hurt...

Well let's get this straight right away. A man would never say they are sensitive they would refer to feelings and in the description it says "feelings". It also means "an ability to understand what other people need, and be helpful and kind to them."

My question is then am I sensitive or do I have feelings? My butt does not hurt so I know I did not get hurt at all. I do have strong feelings about certain subjects. Being sensitive is a good thing, as it cues you in to the world around you. It alerts you to danger; it's also the basis for empathy. I also cry at movies whether they are happy or sad. Does that mean I am sensitive?

The truth is I’d rather be passionate, sensitive and ‘crazy’ and be me than try to be someone else. I’d rather not to be cool, chill and calm if it’s going to bring me temporary people, fleeting happiness and attract a bunch of people who don’t really like me for who I am.

I am not gonna change my "feelings" so society will accept me and not think I am being sensitive. I know they say: "Don't be so sensitive." That is making me feel like a nose that is being lectured by a fart.

You can only act for so long. It’s only a matter of time before the real you finds its way back to you and it’s only a matter of time before you truly miss it and realize that letting it go was a huge mistake. If you want to change, change because you want to, because you feel like you need to, because it’s going to make your life better but please don’t ever change for people, don’t ever let people sway you into believing that there’s something wrong with you just because you feel things differently. Please don’t ever apologize for your feelings. And by all means FEEL,FEEL like a man. :)
So, what 's the weather today?

No comments:

Post a Comment