Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Dare to dream!

“If we never experience the chill of a dark winter, it is very unlikely that we will ever cherish the warmth of a bright summer’s day. Nothing stimulates our appetite for the simple joys of life more than the starvation caused by sadness or desperation. In order to complete our amazing life journey successfully, it is vital that we turn each and every dark tear into a pearl of wisdom, and find the blessing in every curse.” 

Dare to dream your dream, not someone else's, but yours. Do not let others hold you back. Every day you hesitate is a day lost.

"I came to you, I came for you, but you could not see me.
I swam the seas, I traversed the coals, 

I died a thousand deaths for you.
I found my way, I did, I did.
But when I got there, you had fallen asleep.
You had drunk their potions and I could not wake you.
I got there on time but your eyes were closed."


Never surrender your hopes and dreams to the fateful limitations others have placed on their own lives. The vision of your true destiny does not reside within the blinkered outlook of the naysayers and the doom prophets. Judge not by their words, but accept advice based on the evidence of actual results. Do not be surprised should you find a complete absence of anything mystical or miraculous in the manifested reality of those who are so eager to advise you. Friends and family who suffer the lack of abundance, joy, love, fulfillment, and prosperity in their own lives really have no business imposing their self-limiting beliefs on your reality experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment