Friday, April 5, 2024

Thank you to all who helped create memories

One thing for sure is that memories will be all we have left as things in our lives fade away. As years pass and new beginnings start, the past is what it was. 
I have fond memories of great celebrations here in Second Life.

As the Basement Club celebrates 8 years of being here, I want to thank everyone who came to the plaza at the Retreat and danced with us. Without you, it would not be anything. Your time spent here is more than any donations that have been given.

I am considering new adventures and knowledge for future events here at the Retreat, Basement Club, and Gallery. I am not sure yet what it will be. I try to live each day as it comes and not to make too many plans that I never get to because that just leads me to believe I failed.

I have boxes of memories
Well-marked and stored
And I am adding new ones
So that there are many more
Though life is not a rainbow
Nor is there sunshine all the way
I can still laugh and smile
And box a memory every day

No comments:

Post a Comment