Monday, October 14, 2024

Darkest Hours, wake thy power.

There is always some light in the darkest hour. You do not have to look back into the past, because the past is always there with you. You may think it is bad, but the past makes you who you are. Yes, there may be some darker memories, but those memories shaped you into you. You survived and here you are thinking it is the darkest hour. It is not. There is a light, just use your powers.

Ok, you need to know what your powers are. Your powers are always there, it is the strength to make it, to take one more step, one more breath. You have it inside of you. We all do.


I love my life's dark hours
In which my senses quicken and grow deep,
While, as from faint incense of faded flowers
Or letters old, I magically steep
Myself in days gone by: again I give
Myself unto the past:—again I live.
~Rainer Maria Rilke
 

If you find yourself in that dark hour, do not give up. Reach out to someone, because they too may have been where you have been and can help you find that light. Trust me it is there. And in the nights the heavy Earth, too, falls from out the stars into the Solitude. And then returns!

No comments:

Post a Comment