Monday, August 3, 2026

When will I have a good day

 Alrighty today I’m waking up to more pain of course the night before and last night were really really painful. I don’t know how I survived these things. I’m trying to breathe even through it then take the medication now but everything hurts so bad. I don’t know how I can do it is how did yeah I did to ask. How did any of you guys do it? If you pass along, you wouldn’t be able to help me, but for those of you are taking care of someone. How did you help them deal with this. I’m having a hard time to do this. I get minimum minimum and that’s it’s hard. It is really hard. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about the rest of the world. Those of us in Second Life who know you and care for you are sending you what strength we can. Just think about your interesting family. I have a Soul Garden inside me where I welcome people I love who have passed on. It is a place of total love and acceptance. You will always be welcome there...when I pass, I hope to be joined with God. No certainties, but that's how I roll, my friend. You will always be welcome in my Soul Garden.

    ReplyDelete