Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Photo Contest has ended...Time to vote :)

Here are the entries for our first photo contest...

1.
This is called "Angel" by Sonja Smedley

2.
"Garden" by .MiaMariposa

3. 
"Decor" by LokiPoki00

4. 
DawnM01 entered this photo

UPDATE 7-15-2015 wow I found out that DawnM01 had affairs with Micheal for all this time I was with him...what a fucking old bitch she is and a loser he is....I may just delete all entries concerning her and him.


5. 
entry by bobbyb4488

6. 
another entry by bobbyb4488

Please either comment here with your choice of photo or IM me inworld at Anjelikka
Woohoo...some great entries...good luck to all of you...we hopefully have the winners announced by May 6 or 7

1 comment:

  1. HERE ARE THE WINNERS:
    First Place : The Angel by Sonja Smedley
    Second Place : Seagull by bobbyb4488
    Third Place: Picking daisies by bobbyb4488

    Please contact me inworld so you can get your prize money...I do not know your resident names...thanks

    ReplyDelete