Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happiness is Liberty

Most people would rather be certain they're miserable, than risk being happy.  
~Robert Anthony


Happiness is Liberty is a serene place to visit. Come and stop by and get some advise from Dad.

Dad will always listen and never judges you. We had a long talk about just about everything and he ask me when I would finally have a ring on my finger. I told him, "Well Dad, I really don't know...things work better when you move slow rather than hasten it." Wow, who was giving whom advise now :)

Sometimes of course you can find answers in a good book. Everything that puzzles you today has also puzzled someone else and they wrote it down. Maybe not exactly like your questions, but I am pretty sure you can identify with it.

I do feel like traveling somewhere...who knows. The great thing here in Second Life is that every day can be a traveling day with a teleport away.

So much more to see here...
Watch out for this guy...he looked suspicious...oh no wait it is the place of happiness, so maybe he was just happy to be here like the rest of us. It is all good.


No comments:

Post a Comment