Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas!!!

First of all, I want to say thank you for all the beautiful cards we received this year for Christmas. I was able to hang some at the apartment.
I did a little tribute to George Michael today at the Basement Club; he also shares his heaven day with my mother in real life. I will play some of his music at the next set on Sunday.


Greg was the recipient of my own private set for him tonight. He was able to request some songs and I played them as we danced. 

The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of love and of generosity and of goodness. It illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world's busy life and become more interested in people than in things. Thomas S. Monson
I hope you listen with pure joy to your friends you have made here in second life. Hear them, feel them, were send to you for a reason. 
Merry Christmas from us to you :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment